If you are a grandparent or aunt/uncle to my kids and are reading this……….STOP READING….IT’S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
Now that we got that out-of-the-way (because let’s be honest none of them actually halted from reading, who would!), wanted to give you a sneak peek at the kids valentine’s this year. Charley needed one for school, so we created this one in Word, printed and then added a sucker….
Valentine’s #1: For friends at school:
1. Created Word Document (Feel free to snag it for your own valentines!)
2. Printed 4×6’s document at walgreens.com
3. Cut 2 slits (for the sucker)
4. Added sucker, tossed in Charley’s schoolbag and called it done.
#2 Valentine’s: The boys together for grandparents, aunts & uncles
1. Took photos of each of the boys with “Hello, My Name Is” tags all over their bodies (The tagline “These hugs have your name all over them!”)
2. uploaded to Photoshop, added a couple splashes of color and the year
3. printed at walgreens.com (size: 4×6)
When received them back from printing, used fine point sharpie to add the name on the tags taped to their shirts (see below):
unleash your creativity,